All Donnan Schedules and Groups can be found by logging in to your
I hope that you all fully recharged after an enjoyable summer break. The Donnan Hockey Staff is very excited for the start of the school year at Donnan Campus. We start the our on-ice programming, after the long weekend.
We are very excited about some of the changes that we are planning on implementing this year. For example:
* We will not be using the stage for our bag drop. We now have room # 14 assigned solely to Donnan Hockey We will be using this room as the bag drop, attendance area and as a classroom.
* We ask Donnan Hockey parents to drop off and pick up their students on 76th avenue rather than the front of the school. Between the road construction that is being done in the community and the fact the bag drop is now on the south side this seems to make more sense.
* We ask that you keep your student/athlete in the program all afternoon rather than taking them after the Donnan A ice time if at all possible. We will be utilizing these curriculum hours to work on some fun/new major projects.
* By the end of week 1 all Donnan Hockey students will have received their Under Armour apparel packages. This includes a pair of shorts, a tee shirt and a duffle bag. We ask that your student athlete always has their Donnan Hockey apparel along with a suitable pair of shoes for their off-ice curriculum days. Should replacement apparel be required they can be purchased through Mr. Stuparyk.
* Please make sure that your student/athletes are checking their Donnan Hockey schedules on a daily basis to ensure they are prepared for the day
* Phase 1 schedule is available on your AAD Account
We would like to invite you to the Meet the Teacher/Welcome BBQ on Thursday September 12th from 600pm-800pm.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
The Hockey Program
Groups and Schedules